PiratesBay emerged in 2003, making it one of the earlier torrent indexes to go live. Blocked by your internet provider? Use one of the proxies below for full The Pirate Bay access! Thepiratebay Website Status History The above graph displays service status activity for Thepiratebay. Check the for other ways of accessing The Pirate Bay If you want to help, you can also create your own proxy site. Such users can be subject to arrest followed by criminal prosecution and fines. Putlocker Proxy is the best proxy where they allow to download and it holds the tons of movie and copyright content. . We will probably give an easy-to-use list and web crawler for all kind of deluge records.
These proxy websites are hosted in countries where thepiratebay is not blocked. Why use a piratebay proxy? But the torrent was recently shut down by authorities, but there is a proxy that lets you reach the torrent site. There is more information about the blocks on Proxy sites are the easiest methods to bypass the block. Luckily, this is usually not the case. Im paranoid but not dumb. Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page.
Yes, there's fake download buttons sometimes, but you should be able to figure out which ones are real and if you can't, google how to use the website and I'm sure there's a video or picture guide somewhere that shows which download button is the real one. It must be said that much of the most popular content shared by ThePirateBay. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline. I torrented a video editing software from thepiratesbay. However, there are some alternative ways to access thepiratebay. There is more information about the blocks on Proxy sites are the easiest methods to bypass the block.
Try one of the proxy sites below. These proxies are hosted in countries where the piratebay is not blocked. I've never had issues with the site that I'm aware of. If you had any other fast working proxy kindly add in the comment section so that we can test and include them in the list. ExtraTorrent is at one time the best BitTorrent and best option for the Pirate Bay torrent.
Service Status History Date Time Ping Time Date Time Ping Time We have tried pinging Thepiratebay website using our server and the website returned the above results. They fetch ThePirateBay on your behave in a country where it isn't blocked, and forward what they see to you. Privateer sound elective Guests of ExtraTorrent can exchange downpours to this site, trailed by any BitTorrent tracker. The site is currently ranked as one of the most popular BitTorrent site according to statistics from Alexa. Of cource, using a proxy isn't the only way, you can also use a or. UnblockSource enables those in the , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and worldwide with censored internet connections to bypass these filters by using our uncensored.
The torrent files can be downloaded with µTorrent or BitTorrent clients. Use one of the proxies below for full pirate access! Fortunately, there is an abundance of such programs available for download as freeware all over the internet. The torrentz2 is yet another best source, it is completely free and meta-search engine that combines 96 other torrent search engines such as ThePirateBay, KickassTorrents, Torrentdownloads etc. Use Chrome that will get you around 90% the other 10% of the traps is garbage like jacked up ads or redirects. The Proxy Bay maintains a list of proxy sites that allow access to The Pirate Bay. Here you can see the rundown of quick Kickass Proxy Websites. UnblockSource is about circumventing internet censorship.
I just close the redirects and download the torrents no problem. This ad blocker has the ability to turn itself off on individual sites of your choosing. If you cannot unblock access to ThePirateBay, we recommend you to try that can give you a complete anonymity protection: you can anonymize every application that is connected to the Internet, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera web browsers. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. The four were convicted in 2009, and again in their appeal in 2010.
Meanwhile, users can utilize the other best alternative to access the best Torrents. These piratebay proxies can still deliver the content of the piratebay to you! In October 2004, the site separated itself, and soon after that it added support for more languages. You can follow us on , , for daily Cybersecurity updates also you can take the to keep your self-updated. All content is hosted on the original websites, all takedown requests should be addressed to the respective original website's owners. The site has been around for quite a while and was generally known for its exciting network and that makes it an unmistakable option for The Pirate inlet.